This peach feta almond toast makes a lovely light summer’s lunch or supper using in season juicy sweet peaches and tomatoes with salty feta, crunchy almonds, fragrant thyme and marjoram, and peppery olive oil. Quick, easy, and delicious!
Peach Feta Almond Toast
- 2 slices bread I used wholemeal sourdough in picture
- small handful of almonds approx 7
- 1 small to medium ripe peach
- 4-5 baby tomatoes
- 50-75 g feta cheese
- olive oil
- sprig of thyme marjoram, or both
- black pepper
- Toast the almonds in a dry pan over a low heat for a couple of minutes, shaking the pan so they don't catch. Tip out on a plate to cool. Once cool enough to handle, roughly chop.
- Toast the bread.
- Whilst the bread is toasting, slice the peach in half, then slice into thin wedges. Half or quarter the tomatoes, depending on how big they are.
- Place the toast on a plate and drizzle with a little olive oil. Top with the peach wedges, tomatoes, crumble over the feta, sprinkle over the almonds and thyme/marjoram.
- Drizzle over a little more olive oil and a little black pepper.
- Eat immediately.