During the summer months especially, these little blueberry yogurt drops are great to have in the freezer. I have to be honest, baby Mini Jones wasn’t too sure of them initially – it was the first time he’d eaten something frozen – but after 5 minutes, he decided that, actually, he did like them, and kept asking for more!
They are still a popular healthy frozen treat for him 18 months later, as a busy toddler.
The blueberry yogurt drops couldn’t be easier to make: just blitz and freeze.
Blueberry Yogurt Drops
- 2 heaped tbsp plain full fat greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp blueberries
- Line a baking sheet or tray with baking parchment.
- Blitz the yogurt and blueberries together with a stick blender until it is smooth.
- Place teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking parchment, then place into freezer, uncovered.
- Once frozen, carefully remove the drops and place in a tupperware container or plastic bag.
- The drops soften pretty quickly, and melt in the mouth.