There is nothing more refreshing than a slice of watermelon straight out of the fridge on a hot summers day, but I am usually not that organised to always have it in the fridge, or I go to the shop to find it’s sold out. These watermelon ice lollies couldn’t be simpler to make, and are a delicious healthy ice lolly – the perfect way to cool down on a hot summers day!
Watermelon Ice Lollies
- 550 g seedless watermelon cut into rough chunks
- 1/2 lime juice - optional
- With a hand blender, blitz the watermelon chunks and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly into ice lolly moulds and freeze overnight or until firm.
- To serve, dip moulds briefly in hot water to loosen and carefully remove watermelon lollies.