It takes just 15 minutes to make these delicious crispy lamb wraps, which are so good you will be cooking roast lamb just so you can make them!
Crispy Lamb Wraps
- 2 flatbreads
- 2 spring onions finely sliced lengthways
- 1 lebanese cucumber sliced lengthways with a vegetable peeler
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 175-200 g cooked lamb
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- Extra hoisin sauce to serve
- Prepare the spring onions and cucumber.
- Shred the lamb into small pieces – the smaller the piece, the crispier it will be!
- In a non stick pan over a medium heat fry the lamb in the olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring just occasionally to make sure all sides are golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the hoisin sauce with the boiling water.
- When the lamb is golden all over, pour this sauce over the lamb, stir, and turn off the heat. It will spit a little so take care. Stir again to coat all the lamb then spoon into a bowl and serve straight away.
- To serve, place half the lamb mixture on a flatbread, then top with a small handful of spring onion and a small handful of cucumber ribbons, drizzle over a little more hoisin sauce, if you want, then roll up and eat.
Depending on the bran of wraps you use, they may need warming through under the grill for a minute or two.